Personalized service is our hallmark — and that overarching philosophy extends to our approach to wellness at Claridge Court. We consider your experiences, health concerns and individual preferences to form a plan to help you age successfully.
Claridge Court is the Kansas City area’s exclusive partner with Masterpiece Living®, a nationally recognized successful aging initiative, which puts abundant wellness opportunities at the fingertips of residents. We are the only community in the area to have been named a Center for Successful Aging by Masterpiece Living. The CSA designation distinguishes the best successful aging organizations in the country. Currently, there are only twenty-three CSA locations nationwide.
The purposeful programming at Claridge Court empowers you to embrace four factors that affect your well-being — intellectual, physical, social and spiritual — rather than just one. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, Masterpiece Living takes research-based findings and works with residents to develop a road map for protecting their future health.
We begin with a Masterpiece Living review to explore your personal goals. Together, we’ll identify opportunities you can use to make the pursuit of multidimensional wellness a natural part of your everyday life.
Discover more about senior health and wellness at Claridge Court by completing the contact form on this page.
Build Your Body
- Choose from a variety of different classes in the fitness center each week.
- Walk through beautiful Prairie Village neighborhoods, do some dynamic chair yoga, or work on your balance and conditioning.
- Eat delicious meals that are actually good for you.
Challenge Your Mind
- Explore a new creative outlet like painting, gardening or needlework.
- Discover more about the world through discussion groups, lectures and cultural events.
- Stay sharp by learning new skills or being active in community clubs and organizations.
Nourish Your Spirit
- Develop meaningful friendships with cultured, kindhearted neighbors.
- Nurture your faith through studies, classes and services.
- Find purpose and connection through volunteering and serving others with your skills.